White Chocolate Muffins with Milk Choc Chips
Celebrate #worldchocolateday on 7th July with this lovely chocolaty muffin recipe.
- 300g Plain Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 100g Caster Sugar
- 100g Unsalted Butter
- 2 Large Eggs
- 200ml Semi-Skimmed Milk
- 100g Milk Chocolate Chips
- 150g White Chocolate
- Peheat oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Line your muffin tin with ten paper cases.
- Sieve the flour and baking powder into a large bowl. Add the sugar.
- Melt the butter.In a separate bowl, whisk together the eggs and milk. Pour the melted butter and the egg mix into the flour. Stir but take care not to over mix.
- Cut the white chocolate into small chunks and stir them into the mix.
- Spoon the mixture between the cases. Add the milk chocolate chips on top of each muffin case. Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden. Let the muffins cool a little before tucking in.