Valentines Chocolate Muffins with Chocolate Ganache
Indulgent chocolate muffins with a hint of raspberry jam, topped with a decadent chocolate ganache… perfect for a sweet valentine treat!
- 225g Dark Chocolate
- 80ml Double Cream
- 225g Self Raising Flour
- 25g Baking Cocoa
- 220g Brown Sugar
- 190g Milk Chocolate
- 190ml Milk
- 2 Eggs, (lightly beaten)
- 2 Tbsp Raspberry Jam
- 100g Butter, (melted)
- White Chocolate & Pink Chocolate Hearts (for topping)
- 1. Preheat oven to 180°C/160 C. Line muffin tray with paper cases.
- 2. To make ganache: combine dark chocolate and cream in heatproof bowl over the hob and stir until melted. Set aside to cool, stir occasionally until mixture becomes thick.
- 3. Sift flour and baking cocoa into a large bowl; add brown sugar, milk chocolate and mix well; make a well in the centre.
- 4. Combine milk, eggs, jam and butter and add to flour mixture, stir gently until just combined. Divide mixture evenly among prepared cases. Bake 15-20 minutes or until cooked through; transfer to a wire rack to cool.
- 5. Spoon ganache mixture on top of each muffins and use a flat spatula to spread over the top
- 6. Sprinkle and top with white chocolate and pink or red chocolate love hearts over the top of the muffins.
Have you tried our delicious chocolaty 'Choc Chip Muffins' or 'Monster Chocolate Muffins'...? You can buy them now for delivery direct to your door! 15 muffins per box, individually wrapped with 3 months shelf-life. Suitable for Vegetarians.