Let's use up all the left-over pumpkin and create something easy in the kitchen, and yummy in the tummy! Perfect for a hearty breakfast or as a delicious dessert.
- 135g Plain Flour
- 2 Tablespoons Sugar
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/8 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cloves
- Half Pint Milk
- 6 Tablespoons Pumpkin Puree (pumpkin can be pureed with a hand blender or any other available blender to a medium thick consistency).
- 2 Tablespoons Butter, (melted)
- 1 Egg
- Stir together the flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, ginger, salt, nutmeg and cloves in a medium bowl.
- Whisk together the milk, pumpkin, butter and egg in a separate bowl. Fold this mixture into the dry ingredients.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter for each pancake and cook approximately 3 minutes per side until golden brown.
- Serve with butter, maple syrup, fresh blackberries with a dusting of icing sugar….yum yum yum!