Fuel your day with these delicious, and easy to make fruit & nut, high protein flapjacks...
You will need: x1 rectangular baking tin, medium saucepan, spatula and a potato masher.
- 300g rolled oats
- 1 tbs chopped fruit & nut mixture
- 1 tbs mixed seeds
- 2 tbs spoons coconut oil
- 2 tbs no added sugar smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbs good quality honey
- 2 small ripe bananas
- 50g cranberries
- 60g vanilla whey protein powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 180C, gas mark 4. Lightly grease the baking tin, line with baking parchment and set aside.
- Gently melt the coconut oil with the peanut butter on a low heat. In the mean time mash the bananas.
- Once melted remove from the heat and add the mashed banana.
- Stir in the remaining ingredients, ensuring the fruit, nuts and seeds are evenly distributed.
- Add the mixture to the baking tin and pack down tightly until approx 1inch in thickness.
- Bake in the oven for 20mins until golden in colour.
- Allow to cool in the tin before cutting into squares.
- Keep in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Why not try our delicious NEW LumberJack Gluten Free Protein Bars. Available to buy now in 3 delicious flavours, all with a minimum protein content of 20%! Until July we are offering 10% OFF all LumberJack Bars when you order online. Enter the discount code LUMBERJACK10 when checking-out.