Did you know that it’s a National Oatmeal day today? To celebrate we are sharing with you this delicious and easy to bake Oat Cookie Recipe.
- 75g wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 75g porridge oats
- 50g caster sugar
- 75g butter
- 1 tbsp golden syrup
- 2 tbsp milk
- Heat the oven to 180C/fan 160C/gas 4. Line a baking tray with baking parchment.
- Sift flour into a bowl. Mix in baking powder, porridge oats and sugar.
- Melt the butter, syrup and milk in a small saucepan or in the microwave and stir.
- Add to the dry ingredients. Mix until the liquid covers all the oat mixture and until well combined.
- Spoon onto a baking tray and shape into rounds, leaving space between each biscuit as they will spread whilst cooking.
- Bake for 10 to 15 mins, or until golden brown. Leave to cool for 5 mins before removing from tray.
We bake a range of scrumptious cookies that are readily available for delivery direct to your door. You can choose from a selection of our flavours: Chocolate Chip Cookie, Colour Burst Cookie, Double Chocolate Chip Cookie, Oat & Raisin Cookie and Raspberry & White Chocolate Chunk Cookie.