Make a sweet breakfast treat for your loved one this valentine with this delicious indulgent waffle recipe.
250g plain flour
1 teaspoon salt
4 tsp baking powder
2tbsp granulated sugar
2 medium eggs
350ml semi skimmed milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix the flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in a large bowl.
- Preheat the waffle maker to a medium-hot temperature (*If you don’t have a waffle maker at home, you may need to pop to the shops and buy some ready made waffles to warm up and skip to stage 6 for decorating and serving).
- In another bowl, heat up the milk and butter in a microwave until warm. Beat in the eggs and vanilla into the mixture.
- Once combined, pour the milk mixture into the flour bowl and mix
- Blend until you have a smooth mixture.
- Pour into the waffle maker and cook until golden.
- Serve your waffles with your favourite toppings, we used glace cherries, cherry sauce and fresh whipped cream.
Looking for the perfect Valentine’s Day gift to send direct to door? Check out our luxury sweet bakery treats. Share the love.