'Feelgood' Flapjack Snack
Bake yourself a 'feel good' flapjack snack to pack inside your lunchbox! It's super easy, super tasty and super nutritious! A little snack to fill the gap any time of the day...
50g Unsalted Butter (plus a little extra for greasing!)
2 Tbsp Smooth Peanut Butter
3 Tbsp Honey
2 Bananas (Mashed)
1 Apple (Peeled and Grated)
250g Rolled Oats
85g Dried Apricots
85g Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeds
100ml Hot Water
1. Heat oven to 160 degrees or gas mark 3. Grease and line a baking tin with butter and baking paper.
2. Heat the butter, peanut butter and honey in a saucepan until they have all melted together. Then add the mashed banana, apple and 100ml hot water, and mix to combine all ingredients.
3. Put the oats, dried fruit and seeds all together in a mixing bowl and pour in the banana and apple mix stirring until everything is well coated with the wet mixture.
4. Pour into the prepared baking tin and level the surface. Put into the pre-heated oven and bake for 55mins until golden. Leave to cool down in the tin.
5. Cut into approx 12-15 pieces (however big or small you like!) and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 3 days…. The perfect ‘feelgood’ lunchbox snack!
Don't have any spare time to bake? Check out our delicious NEW Porridge Oat Bars.... available in 3 delicious flavours, Cocoa, Cranberry & Orange, Merry Berry and Seed Sensation, DAIRY FREE, GLUTEN-FREE, Less than 200kcal per bar.......