Get your aprons out and bake this easy delicious recipe that is lovely to make and eat!
Makes 15 cookies
110g light brown sugar
110g granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 tsp vanilla extract
110g plain flour
¼ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
½ tsp ground cinnamon
¼ tsp salt
20g desiccated coconut
35g grated carrot
100g milk chocolate
1. Line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. In a bowl, beat together butter and sugar until light ( should take a couple of minutes). Now add egg and vanilla until combined.
3. In a separate bowl, mix flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt. Slowly add the dry mixture into the butter mixture until combined. Next, gently mix in oats, coconut and carrots.
4. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius while placing the mixture into the fridge for 30-60 minutes.
5. Spoon small scoops of the cooled mixture onto the baking sheets, placing them a couple of inches apart.
6. Bake for 10 -12 minutes or until golden brown.
7. Leave the cookies to cool and then decorate with melted chocolate, grated carrot and coconut.
Fancy cookies without the baking? Check out our range of crumbly cookies with five flavours to choose from: Oat & Raisin, Raspberry & White Chocolate Chunk, Colour Burst, Chocolate Chip, Double Chocolate Chip.