Easy Bake Breakfast Bars
Don’t be a breakfast skipper with this super easy bake fruit and seed oat bar. They are so yummy you will want them to last all day!
250g Rolled Oats
140g Light Brown Sugar (or why not use same date paste as an alternative)
3 Tbsp Golden Syrup
85g Sultanas or Raisins
40g Walnut Pieces
40g Almond Flakes
50g Dark Chocolate Pieces
50g Mixed Seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, sesame and linseed)
50g Dried Apricots
25g Dried Cranberries
- Heat oven to 160C/fan 140C/gas 3. Gently heat the sugar, golden syrup and butter in a saucepan until the sugar and butter have both melted.
- Stir in the oats, raisins, walnuts,almonds, chocolate and cranberries into the same saucepan until coated in the butter mix. The chocolate should melt into a delicious gooey mix.
- Spoon half the oaty mix into a traybake tin. Scatter the apricots over the top, then top with the remaining oat mix.
- Pat the mix down well into the traybake and smooth with the back of a metal spoon.
- Bake for 25 mins so the bars are still a bit chewy when they come out of the oven. Leave to cool completely before cutting into approx 16 bars with a sharp knife.
Shop our delicious readily available Porridge Oat Bars that are Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free and therefore suitable for Vegans. Available in 3 scrumptious flavours, Cocoa, Cranberry & Orange, Merry Berry and Seed Sensation for delivery direct to your door.