Easter Krispie Chocolate Cakes
Easter is almost upon us, the time to over indulge in all things chocolaty! This quick easy bake recipe is fun for all the family! Big kids and little kids will love them.
- 100g Milk or Dark Chocolate (broken into chunks)
- 50g Butter
- 3 Tbsp Golden Syrup
- 150g Rice Krispies
- Mini Chocolate Eggs (for decoration)
- Children: Weigh out the ingredients. Older children can do this by themselves with supervision and little ones can help to pour or spoon ingredients into the weighing scales. Put the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in a saucepan or microwavable bowl. Put the rice krispies in another large bowl.
- Grown ups: Melt the butter, chocolate and golden syrup in the saucepan over a low heat or briefly in the microwave. Allow to cool a little before pouring over the rice krispies.
- Children: Stir the ingredients together gently using a wooden spoon. Spoon the mixture into 12 cupcake cases arranged on a muffin tray (or baking sheet, if you don’t have one). Grown ups will need to do this for younger children or simply arrange on a tray and let the mess happen. Add some chocolate mini eggs on top Put in the fridge to set.
Satisfy your chocolate craving and indulge in our Choc & Toffee Treat Box ... An indulgent selection of our delicious chocolate and toffee product flavours including 8 x flapjack slices, 2 x cookies, 5 x topped cake slices, 6 x muffins and 1 x multipack flapjack box.