Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Cookies
Keep the kids happy and baking with this quick and simple cookie recipe that tastes delicious (especially dunked into a cold glass of milk!)
- 390g Plain Flour
- 1 Tbsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 Tsp Baking Soda
- 3/4 Tsp Salt
- 300g Butter, (softened)
- 250g Granulated Sugar
- 200g Light Brown Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tspn Vanilla Extract
- 340g Chocolate Chips / Chunks
- 110g Coarsely Chopped Walnuts
- Mix the flour, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Beat the butter and sugars in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla and mix well. Gradually beat in the flour mixture on low speed until well mixed. Stir in the chocolate chips and walnuts.
- Preheat oven to 375°F / 190°c. Drop by rounded tablespoons about 2 inches apart onto ungreased baking sheets on a baking tray.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets for 1 minute. Remove to wire racks; cool completely.
For a selection of readily available cookies delivered direct to your door, then check out our cookie range which includes Chocolate Chip, Colour Burst, Double Chocolate Chip, Oat & Raisin and Raspberry & White Chocolate Chunk.