Slow Cooker Hot Chocolate
Save room on the stove for the sprouts by making this easy Hot Cocoa recipe in the slow cooker and fill the house with the inviting smell of chocolate this Christmas...
You will need:- x1 Mixing bowl, a slow cooker and a whisk
- 2/3 cup of hot water
- 1/2 cup good quality unsweetened cocoa powder, plus extra to decorate
- X1 can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup of cream
- 7 cups of whole milk
- 1/2 cup of sugar
- 2 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of cinnamon (add more or less to taste)
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Marshmallows (optional)
- In the mixing bowl, combine the hot water with the cocoa powder and whisk until smooth.
- Combine all the remaining ingredients in the bowl and whisk until lump free.
- Pour into the slow cooker and heat on low for about 3 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Once ready to serve top with whipped cream and marshmallows.
- Lastly dust with cocoa powder.