Christmas Choc & Toffee Cookies
‘Tis the season to be jolly… so we’ve put together this yummy easy home-bake cookie recipe for all the family (even Santa won’t be able to resist). A perfect Christmas treat!
- 120g Butter, (softened)
- 75g Light Brown Sugar
- 75g Golden Caster Sugar
- 1 Medium Egg
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 180g Plain Flour
- ½ Tsp Bicarbonate of Soda
- 100g Dark Chocolate (cut into chunks)
- 100g Toffee Chunks
- Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4 and line two baking sheets with parchment.
- Cream the butter and sugars together until very light and fluffy, then beat in the egg and vanilla. Once combined, stir in the flour, bicarbonate of soda, chocolate, toffee chunks and ¼ tsp salt.
- Scoop 10 large tbsps of the mixture onto the baking trays, leaving enough space between each to allow for spreading.
- Bake for 10-12 mins or until firm at the edges but still soft in the middle – they will harden a little as they cool. Leave to cool on the tray for a few mins before eating warm, or transfer to a wire rack to cool completely.
Have you tried our range of scrumptious crumbly cookies…? Five flavours available for delivery direct to your door… Chocolate chip, Colour Burst, Double Chocolate Chip, Oat & Raisin, and Raspberry & White Chocolate Chunk.