Chocolate & Apricot Coconut Balls
A super easy yet so delicious recipe to add a great snack to the lunchbox. Kids and Adults will both enjoy these mini bites when on the go.
We have added some ingredients tips below just in case you may want to bake a dairy-free or a gluten-free recipe alternative
- 150g Rich Tea Biscuits (for a gluten-free biscuit alternative for a gluten-free recipe)
- 100g Chopped Dried Apricots
- 5 Tablespoons Cocoa
- 45g Desiccated Coconut (plus extra for rolling the balls)
- 1 (397g) Tin Condensed Milk (replace with soya or coconut milk for a dairy-free alternative)
- Crush the biscuits and place into a mixing bowl.
- Add the cocoa, coconut and finely chopped pieces of dried apricot, stir together then add condensed milk.
- Take small amount of mixture and roll into a ball, then roll in the extra coconut.
- Continue with the rest of the mixture, place the chocolate balls on a plate and chill in the fridge for 30 minutes until set.
Blacfriars offers you a wide selection of products that are the perfect lunchbox addition, and available for delivery direct to your door. Check out our Porridge Oat Bars, Fabulous Flapjacks, Marvellous Muffins or Crumbly Cookies. Proudly Baked in the UK for over 30 years.