Blueberry Doughnut Freakshake Recipe
Pimp your milkshake with our shamelessly indulgent blueberry doughnut freakshake recipe...
You will need: Blender, measuring jug, x2 large glass jam jars and an ice-cream scoop.
- 350ml semi-skimmed milk
- 50ml single cream
- 6 scoops vanilla ice-cream
- 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
- Fresh blueberries
- Honey to drizzle
- Golden syrup (optonal)
- x2 sugared blueberry jam doughnuts
- Whipped cream
- Drizzle the inside of the jam jars with honey.
- In the blender whizz together the milk, single cream, vanilla extract and 4 scoops of ice-cream.
- Add a generous handful of fresh blueberries and blend again until smooth.
- Pour the milkshake into the jam jars and top with the doughnut.
- Add a squirt of whipped cream to the top of the doughnut and decorate with more fresh blueberries.
- Finish with an extra drizzle of honey, or golden syrup if you prefer and serve with a straw and spoon.